• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Twentys!!!

the piper

I should Work at Oakley
CT
awesome if u liked old ones and thinner stems dont bother u-GREAT fit for me like Minute 2 Unknown...snugger than 5 squareds and more sold feeling.....Best thing to me -a small med face since 2007...basically slightly altered version of original o matter Twentys! sorry no pics possible...wife/iphone away for few weeks...

Dang. I might order a pair as well. I really like the FMJ, but don't care for the Fire sadly. Did they have them at your store? I should call and see if they have them. They look really nice!

awesome if u liked old ones and thinner stems dont bother u-GREAT fit for me like Minute 2 Unknown...snugger than 5 squareds and more sold feeling.....Best thing to me -a small med face since 2007...basically slightly altered version of original o matter Twentys!
Good to know...thanks for the info!!

Got em from oakley site...I feel same way abt Fire Wish They had Gunmetal w/ different color and since I dont do polarized...hopefully OCP will happen.... But for those who like the Pup, The Minute 2...these should satisfy....its more the Oakley i got into 9 years ago...but Batwolf/Antix fans will probably want to skip this and its WAY smaller than Pit Bull..almost like that PB Small I wanted a few months ago...wish i had kept my old Twentys...

I was hoping against hope we would get them in on release day...I had a pair of the originals and loved em but I've grown quite a bit since then like and just wanna make sure they are still just as awesome now before I drop the money for the polarized ones

Congrats on snagging a pair though! !

Thanks Retina Burn But i am Broke and even asking what u have is temptation...hoping for OCP down the road on these new ones...I like the cam hinges better than older floppy stems too.. and I am not Fire fan either ...didnt get that pair would love FMJ with Black or Ice instead

Latest Posts

Back