• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New update over weekend

OakleyFrankFMJ

The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Castle
Strange things going on since the update over the weekend.
Some photos show as they normally did. Other photos are showing as those tiny little attachments that are smaller than an avatar photo and you gotta click on them to see them.
Anyone else seeing things like this?

On the forum index page I see the most recent post in the exchange forums as being by Anonymous, despite being signed in. Although I can see the one in Misc as being from IamFlip.

When I go into the sales forum, I see the names as usual.

I've also noticed the image thing but I didn't connect it with the update, was thinking it was attached as a thumbnail instead of a full image, which is a user choice (for those of us who actually upload pics :D).

I have noticed a couple of changes, not bugs...

When you get tagged, instead of the alert saying you were tagged, is says you were "mentioned"...

Sometimes we quote only a portion of a person's post, by selecting the desired text and then clicking a little "reply" bubble that pops up after making the selection. That "reply" bubble now also has the option to add the selection to a "+ quote" queue...

I've also noticed the image thing but I didn't connect it with the update, was thinking it was attached as a thumbnail instead of a full image, which is a user choice (for those of us who actually upload pics :D).

I have noticed a couple of changes, not bugs...

When you get tagged, instead of the alert saying you were tagged, is says you were "mentioned"...

Sometimes we quote only a portion of a person's post, by selecting the desired text and then clicking a little "reply" bubble that pops up after making the selection. That "reply" bubble now also has the option to add the selection to a "+ quote" queue...
upload? What's that? is that when you slide your floppy thing into the slot and then "upload"? :rofl:

Ah, may have found the answer on this pic thing - apparently a recent update to Tapatalk requires a new, additional step of clicking "full screen" when uploading pics. If they don't do that, you get the thumbnail thing.

While it's "always" worked like that for the normal browser interface...

Back