• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New update over weekend

Ah, may have found the answer on this pic thing - apparently a recent update to Tapatalk requires a new, additional step of clicking "full screen" when uploading pics. If they don't do that, you get the thumbnail thing.

While it's "always" worked like that for the normal browser interface...
New tapatalk is for suckers.

Strange things going on since the update over the weekend.
Some photos show as they normally did. Other photos are showing as those tiny little attachments that are smaller than an avatar photo and you gotta click on them to see them.
Anyone else seeing things like this?

Looks like this was solved - Tapatalk Issue?

On the forum index page I see the most recent post in the exchange forums as being by Anonymous, despite being signed in. Although I can see the one in Misc as being from IamFlip.

When I go into the sales forum, I see the names as usual.

Working on this, but yeah if you click through you can see names.

I don't use Tapatalk. I use the mobile browser on my iPhone that LeQ and kronin hate. :p

Oh..and my laptop too. ;)

Yeah the site is mobile responsive and as we have discussed before the issue with Tapatalk is it's out of our control. I.e this posting issue, we have no idea if it's us or them. Any changes we make may not be supported by them.

Looks like this was solved - Tapatalk Issue?

Working on this, but yeah if you click through you can see names.
I can't upload via Tapatalk; I merely assumed you disabled that particular functionality. My Tapatalk app was updated on Friday, so it could be the app if the functionality didn't change.

Uploading pics via the site works fine, just have to remember to select full size photo, or it defaults to thumbnails.

Back