• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New update over weekend

:welcome:
In the Preferences menu, there is a check box for "Show people's signatures with their messages". I'm not sure about the anonymous likes, but if that is specifically happening in the Exchange section then yes it is probably just because you are new.

I haven't gone in the exchange yet since I know I don't have those privileges. I'm referring to all of the other threads. But thanks! :)

Like Kuztomized suggested, it's probably a settings that's turned off. Check your "preferences" options and make sure this box is checked-

settings.jpg

If it is, most likely you aren't able to see them as a byproduct of the recent PM disable for newer members. If that doesn't fix it then @OakleyBoss might want to look for something that's gone wonky.

Like Kuztomized suggested, it's probably a settings that's turned off. Check your "preferences" options and make sure this box is checked-

View attachment 204289

If it is, most likely you aren't able to see them as a byproduct of the recent PM disable for newer members. If that doesn't fix it then @OakleyBoss might want to look for something that's gone wonky.
Yeah I have it checked in my preferences. I believer it's the new member reason. Thanks! :)

Latest Posts

Back