• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Valentino Rossi Photo Shoot

faxmanjazz

Oakley Expert
Video with his new sig series coming out in the spring/summer

Jupiter squared: Polished black with a fire lens, yellow metal accent on the side and the O is almost like a rainbow colour wheel. Def a sweet pair.

Frogkin: Polished black with fire, and the Oakley on the stem has similar colours as the Jupiter squared.

Deviation: Looks polished black with grey/blackiridium lenses, oakley on the top of the frame is yellow, and a yellow icon

All in all, looks really cool might have to shell out some cash to pick all these up haha. Lots of yellow in all three designs

Valentino Rossi - Oakley MotoGP Photo Shoot - Ducati - YouTube

Yeah I saw this today too. They all look pretty sweet o to me. Really liked the frogskins...

I want those Jupiter squareds. I like them a lot. I like the frogs as well but I perfer matte over polished black for frogs. They look like an amazing collection

def, the series looks really good. Jupiter squared are probably my favourites out of all of them, but i see myself buying the frogs for sure and probably the deviations.

def, the series looks really good. Jupiter squared are probably my favourites out of all of them, but i see myself buying the frogs for sure and probably the deviations.

Frogs are a maybe for me. I Deffinitly want those Jupiter squareds. Deviations are not my style.

the jupiter squared looks sexy as hell...see this is how his Holbrook's should have looked...why couldnt those icons look that beautiful.

Wow thanks for sharing! Saw this at school but couldn't watch it cause they block youtube for us! Never went back to see it till now and DAMN! **** the Deuce Coupe disappointment everyone, this is where the time got put into! Not much but still something new, sick and fun! I see myself buying the frogs and jupiter squared as well guys :)

Well, more Frogskins I'll have to buy then. Digging the rainbow effect on the stems, a little like the Beams. Polished black w/ fire though will be re-released this year as part of the 'Fire & Ice' pack, so it will be interesting to see the price difference between those and the Rossi's.

I saw the Jupiter Squared frame in the flesh last week and it looked a little small for me. However, I may have to buy these ones just for the cool icon.