• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale New Valve, Pitboss, Mag M Frame And Fast Jacket

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I am already on super super I will leave if if you buy any more stupid sunglasses time out. lol so unless i sell something else i have it is no dice for me
I've never had that haha my wife was encouraging me to buy a FMJ watch while back I told her no haha

Some people reacted to this post.
She has a pretty good reason for me though. Not a lot of spare cash and $5,000 for catholic school pre-k coming up next month :( But the school is awesome so it is worth it

Username Hidden said:
She has a pretty good reason for me though. Not a lot of spare cash and $5,000 for catholic school pre-k coming up next month :( But the school is awesome so it is worth it
Bro there are better things than collecting Oakleys and family is one always put that first glasses come second or third or fourth or fifth pretty soon Ur were I'm at haha

Username Hidden said:
Bro there are better things than collecting Oakleys and family is one always put that first glasses come second or third or fourth or fifth pretty soon Ur were I'm at haha
yeah i have only pairs I wear and my almost 4 year old has two pairs and my 2 year old has one pair. so i am pretty good wear I am at right now so good luck with sale awesome pieces

Username Hidden said:

My 1st son is month old yesterday and I can already see the shades dropping lower and lower on the list of priorities ;)

Anybody else good stuff here

No takers huh haha

Still got all of them

Id love the PB and the valves, but i don't have the cash sitting around, i just bought a new house! haha don't suppose you're interested in a trade ?

Were those Fast Jackets done by Dr. Chop? Might be interested if so.