• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Vault Location - Denver (Castle Rock)

talismanx

Oakley Expert
Seattle, WA
Just a heads up to anyone living in the southern part of the Denver metro area. The Outlet Mall in Castle Rock now has an Oakley Vault.

I was in there this weekend and it looks like one of those "temp" Christmas stores... because, according to the girl working there, they are just "testing" out the location. So maybe if we make them feel "wanted" they will make it a permanent store.

btw they did have 1 thing in stock that I have not seen in quite a while. Oakley business card holders... for $10.

Sounds like a pop-up (temporary or test) store. My buddy told me that a lot of stores like this have been built recently.

well i might have to go there fri i need to go to the coach store for my wife anyways ill have to check it out

Just an update I ran there to pick up a business card case for someone here and found that they have sold. out. I'd like to think that my influence has caused you all to rush in there and buy them all up... maybe not :big_boss:

Sorry. I have not been by that mall since. Just FYI, they were not that big. Much more stock at the O store in Golden.

We went there this weekend. That's where I got my X-Squared and the MaxFearLight Holbrooks ($109). They have 3 Juliets left there 1 Carbon/Black Iri Pol, 1 non Polarized and 1 Plasma and Ice I believe. They still had at least one more MaxFearLight and an Echelon Jawbone (with photochromatic lens) in one of the cases.

They still aren't sure if the store will be staying, but it now shows up on the oakley website as a location. It didn't do that a week or so ago.

Back