• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Watch Need Your Advice!!

JayMann

Oakley Expert
Luton UK
So for a long time now I'm been thinking about another Oakley watch but i can't decide between the Minute Machine or Hollow Point

Then I can"t decide on what colour face to get MM in black and the white face are both cool. Then i see the red face and some pics it looks really nice then i think I'd get bored of the red face

Have to say I really want the HP with the white face as its a bit more classy looking and can be worn with anything but the orange is a lot more out there but is for me a T shire and jeans sort of watch!

Then it comes down to the price £720 for the MM or £1200 for the HP its a big gap between them

Liking the MM for the price more then the looks over the HP but then im thinking the MM would get way more looks then the HP?

Please help me out guys!

Check out the misc exchange, I have a NIB white HP for sale. I was also going to post a LNIB black MM, PM if interested. Can't really go wrong with either MM or HP. I prefer black or white because they go with everything. I do like the red but may limit what you can wear it with.

MM is most unique Oakley watch design since original Timebomb. Not saying HP is ugly, but there's nothing really special about it. For MM, I'd say diamond dial is nicest, then red or copper face, then all black or all white/titanium face.

check out the polished MM, limited edition, pretty hot watch, search the forum there is a thread on it already

Love this MM Diamond Edition
are9ymab.jpg
and I Also Love My HP Black Dial
u3evegeh.jpg

Cant be spending that sort of money on a diamond oakley watch but still very nice. The HP looks good with the black face anymore pics??

Think i may get the black face MM soon and the save up and get the HP near my birthday if i can save that is lol

I can take more pics of it but I have has the silver face MM and Yellow face MM and also Red face MM my opinion the Yellow Face is actually pretty cool looking in person
syga3y9u.jpg
e8a4emuv.jpg

S**t the HP is the fing boy right there! Man now i dont know what one to go for i know i'll get both but i can't have both right away

Back