• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Watch Need Your Advice!!

S**t the HP is the fing boy right there! Man now i dont know what one to go for i know i'll get both but i can't have both right away
Personally man the Black face HP is my got to watch almost everyday I Love it and gets attention because its Different and the MM is always Classy and another one that gets looks can't go wrong between those two watches

Yeah it 's a wicked looking watch from that pic... I saw the HP last week at the O store was looking at the white face then the manager came out and stuck the orange face HP one and started walking around the store like he was some gangster. (Walked out of there after that!) They didnt have the black face wish i could see it first had but now after seeing your pics i dont think i need to!

Also tried the MM on but the HP is the one i really want.

Yeah it 's a wicked looking watch from that pic... I saw the HP last week at the O store was looking at the white face then the manager came out and stuck the orange face HP one and started walking around the store like he was some gangster. (Walked out of there after that!) They didnt have the black face wish i could see it first had but now after seeing your pics i dont think i need to!

Also tried the MM on but the HP is the one i really want.
ude5y3uz.jpg
go for it!!

I really like the look of the Oakley Watches, but after seeing the insides of a MM, and its $20 Movement, I was dismayed. Most of thier Watches do not hold much value after purchase like the good glasses do. Ebay pricing is all over the place for the watches. I got a great original TB Cannon Yellow for really low money. After I looked at Ebay and prices going from 200-900, and condition wasn't the main factor, I was surprised. If you buy a Oakley watch, get it without the thought of selling down the road. The Value will be less than Half. Just my two cents.

Yeah i hear ya. I'm not really one for buy then selling if I'm not gonne get most of my money back why buy it in the first place if thats all you want to do.

Just a different way to look at things, from a different perspective.

I look at what I buy, I want to keep and have my collection grow, but as some members have seen in the past two years, when financial difficulties happen, the first to go is the collection. With that in mind, would you pay 1800.00 for a watch, and then have to sell 6 months down the road, for 600. Not much value is all that I was saying.

Just a different way to look at things, from a different perspective.

I look at what I buy, I want to keep and have my collection grow, but as some members have seen in the past two years, when financial difficulties happen, the first to go is the collection. With that in mind, would you pay 1800.00 for a watch, and then have to sell 6 months down the road, for 600. Not much value is all that I was saying.
Doesn't drop that low and it's buying what U like and enjoying it not always buying because it will be worth money later on. My take on Oakley watches is I buy them because I like the styles and Look of them just enjoy it not worrying about value in everything I buy and what it will be worth later on.

Back