• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New watch owner, long time Oakley fanatic.

hunter.nurse

Oakley Beginner
Hello all!

Recently pulled the trigger on a titanium kill switch! I was lucky to find several bezels as well such as rose gold, SS Tech, stealth black, and polished stainless.

My Oakley watch interest started last year when I found a minute machine but I passed on the purchase as it was pretty beat up. I fell in love with the kill switch but the white face model...however I dragged my feet.

Just recently picked up a titanium and carbon fiber Gearbox and love it! When I found out the kill switch titanium had a similar look I ran to a store and got the one mentioned above.

I also picked up a red faced Bottle Cap. I'm so excited!

I have a stealth Holeshot on hold right now but might not take that one home. Part of the reason I enjoy Killswitch and Gearbox is the left sided crown....

Pics hopefully soon!

HN

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Two great watches for sure. I'd say grab the Holshot too if you can. With watches going away, they're going to start selling for a premium on the second hand market. 40% off a new watch is probably the best deal you'll find for a while!

Back