1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Oakley ADAPTABLE PAYLOAD BACKPACK - Purchase Oakley bags and backpacks from the online Oakley store

BRAND NEW without tags. Rare and extremely hard to find. I'm not sure which color it is, either dark fatigue or olive green but they're pretty much the same. Parachute/military inspired looking backpack. Lots of pockets and storage space. Main compartment is drawstring secured by metal O ring hooks

NO tears, stains, rips. All buckles/zippers/clamps work fine. The shoulder strap/back padding CAN BE REMOVED. It has 10 support points for suspension system that attaches to the bag! You can use the back as a "back vest" and attach whatever or just to look cool/silly. The bag itself has a handle to use as just a regular bag! Please see updated pics. This is a VERY UNIQUE bag.

Asking $120 OBO, not including shipping. Local pickup preferred, located in southern California, USA.
    Thanks for looking

New Without Tags, Oakley Adaptable Payload Backpack In Olive Green/ Dark Fatigue - DSC00087.jpg
    New Without Tags, Oakley Adaptable Payload Backpack In Olive Green/ Dark Fatigue - DSC00088.jpg
    New Without Tags, Oakley Adaptable Payload Backpack In Olive Green/ Dark Fatigue - DSC00089.jpg
    New Without Tags, Oakley Adaptable Payload Backpack In Olive Green/ Dark Fatigue - DSC00090.jpg
    New Without Tags, Oakley Adaptable Payload Backpack In Olive Green/ Dark Fatigue - DSC00091.jpg
    New Without Tags, Oakley Adaptable Payload Backpack In Olive Green/ Dark Fatigue - DSC00092.jpg

New Without Tags, Oakley Adaptable Payload Backpack In Olive Green/ Dark Fatigue - 44899afb663dd.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's a nice pack! I would definitely be interested in this if I didn't just get a Kitchen Sink.

Bump for ya!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks. updated pics!!!!!! very unique bag as you can remove the shoulder/back padding and use as a back vest..paintballing perhaps!??!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    CrazyA.... I think this one attaches to the AP Vest also right?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I think so...but I never had an AP vest myself so I'm not positive.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Price drop to 120..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest