• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Without Tags, Oakley Adaptable Payload Backpack In Olive Green/ Dark Fatigue

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Oakley ADAPTABLE PAYLOAD BACKPACK - Purchase Oakley bags and backpacks from the online Oakley store

BRAND NEW without tags. Rare and extremely hard to find. I'm not sure which color it is, either dark fatigue or olive green but they're pretty much the same. Parachute/military inspired looking backpack. Lots of pockets and storage space. Main compartment is drawstring secured by metal O ring hooks

NO tears, stains, rips. All buckles/zippers/clamps work fine. The shoulder strap/back padding CAN BE REMOVED. It has 10 support points for suspension system that attaches to the bag! You can use the back as a "back vest" and attach whatever or just to look cool/silly. The bag itself has a handle to use as just a regular bag! Please see updated pics. This is a VERY UNIQUE bag.

Asking $120 OBO, not including shipping. Local pickup preferred, located in southern California, USA.
Thanks for looking

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

DSC00092.jpg

44899afb663dd.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
That's a nice pack! I would definitely be interested in this if I didn't just get a Kitchen Sink.

Bump for ya!

Thanks. updated pics!!!!!! very unique bag as you can remove the shoulder/back padding and use as a back vest..paintballing perhaps!??!

CrazyA.... I think this one attaches to the AP Vest also right?

Username Hidden said:
CrazyA.... I think this one attaches to the AP Vest also right?

I think so...but I never had an AP vest myself so I'm not positive.

Price drop to 120..

Pm sent

sold mods please close.