• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New X Metal Line Update

I highly doubt Oakley will use aluminum, they already have glasses that are made with there version (o-luminum). Oakley has never tried to pass off o-luminum as x-metal and I don't they will start now. The X-Metals have been around for a long time and I'm sure there have been some in advances in the the manufacturing process to help with the cost, which is probably why they are starting a new plant.

Agreed on all points. I'm apprehensive but I'm excited as well.

Was at HQ yesterday and was told there is no X-Metal ever again. There may be stuff like Juliets again, but they will not be X-metal Juliets. Also was told the plant wont be in California, its just gone. They claim to be quoting a letter from the CEO.

Me I personally believe none of it. It just felt to me like something they were told to say. The guy was too calm, like hes had this question already and simply knows to deny everything.

There are too many different employees saying different things. I talked to several people at hq and was told different things. We will have to just wait and see.

Latest Posts

Back