1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Jestered

Jestered Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Got them today. Not a fingerprint anywhere on these. Beautiful XS. The Plasma frames don't picture well compared to how sleek these look in person. I'm very happy with them.

#4:

New XS Plasma/FIP (XS #4) - IMG_3158.jpg New XS Plasma/FIP (XS #4) - IMG_3159.jpg New XS Plasma/FIP (XS #4) - IMG_3160.jpg

Took that lens sticker off and dropped them in with the others. I guess this is officially a collection. A small one compared to most of you, but I like where it's starting.

New XS Plasma/FIP (XS #4) - IMG_3162.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

It's not the size that matters..... ;)

:rofl:

TWSS!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on another though. :)

Jestered likes this.
  3. RoTors

RoTors Oakley Expert Premium Member

Muy bonita!

Jestered likes this.
  4. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Nice, now all you need is the Polished, 24k, then you will be all set ;)

Jestered likes this.
  5. Jestered

Jestered Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

As far as frames go, yes. I might want to collect the complete sku line for this though (very likely). The 24k will probably be last, unless I can find someone selling them that's asking a decent price. I know they are special and only made 750 of them... but I'd never wear those. So unless it's completing the collection, it's not worth it to me. I'd definitely pay quite a bit more for the 24k, but not what people are asking for them right now.

What's the story with the XS Carbon/00's? Did they not sell very well initially, so there aren't as many out there? People just not wanting to give them up? A combination of the two probably?

Last edited: 10/1/15
  6. iamFLIP

iamFLIP [{#%^*+_\|~<>?!$&@}] Premium Member

don't forget the Ducati

7. dingo ate my baby

dingo ate my baby I should Work at Oakley

Missing plasma and ice Ducati . And carbon 00 black.. Just wasn't a lot of them made .. I had hell of a time getting a frame sku and lenses .. Witch seem hard to find to I am missing the box still .. Few that have then don't really part with them.. I would say besides the 24kt rarest by far .. Funny thing is I have seen more 24kts then 00 blacks ..

8. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

congrats

Jestered likes this.
  9. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

That collection looks beautiful! Congratulations.