• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New XX Metals

If i had that ide finishing paying for my house !!! Nice motor though a bit juicy on fuel for the UK petrol prices!!

If i had that ide finishing paying for my house !!! Nice motor though a bit juicy on fuel for the UK petrol prices!!
it's not as bad as everyone thinks...I average 22-24mpg during the week (when I actually take it out of the garage)...

I can push a button on the 8.4" touchscreen where it magically goes into Economy Mode - transmission and throttle response is neutered at anything under 1/4 throttle, so it's always running in "4-cylinder mode" when I'm driving to and from work in Eco Mode...

and even though the Eco Mode button is pushed, I can go wide open throttle and the car immediately unleashes it's full fire breathing potential...

Economy Mode work very well when you're at cruising speeds...

That's sounds a complicated car!! Mines a simple Saab aero all 250bhp of it pedal down and whoosh simples!!
The wife has a Mini Cooper now that is a hard ass uncomfortable ride! Fun though in my hands!