• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New York Exclusive Hard Case And Microfiber Bag

@Zeke ive been asking them over and over for the past week and they said they are in works but this week i ask them again and they said that they just had it. The only store i know that they had it is woodbury commons and times square, probably soho and 5th ave have it too.

Last edited:
@Zeke ive been asking them over and over for the past week and they said they are in works but this week i ask them again and they said that they just had it. The only store i know that they had it is woodbury commons and times square, probably soho and 5th ave have it too.

Something tells me Albany would have them too ... just being the state capital. I will keep hammering Syracuse until I cannot anymore ... cannot do much more. If Albany has 'em, I would go, ... nice 2 hour drive, but with Thruway tolls, gas, etc. I do not know the extents people want 'em.

Last edited:
And the thing that sucks is that they don't want to do transfers anymore, i tried to ask them to do it for me and they say that are not allowed to do that anymore because it cost them additional for shipping.