• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New York Exclusive Hard Case And Microfiber Bag

totally sweet
I'm like 40 minutes away from there
but probably be there next weekend :oops:

If anyone has an extra hard case after helping the previous members above out, I would be interested in it. Just let me know. Thanks.

I grabbed 4 of them. I'll PM those of you who expressed interest in a little while to see if you still want them.

image.jpg

Last edited:
I'd be interested if they are not all taken & if you'd be willing to ship to the UK.
One of the members I PM'd has not gotten back to me yet. If he doesn't take it .....consider it yours...and I'll ship to the UK. My local store still had 3 left, so I could probably still get you one if need be. A last resort is that I could check one of the NYC stores later this week or next week as I will be down there for work.

One of the members I PM'd has not gotten back to me yet. If he doesn't take it .....consider it yours...and I'll ship to the UK. My local store still had 3 left, so I could probably still get you one if need be. A last resort is that I could check one of the NYC stores later this week or next week as I will be down there for work.
That would be great. I don't want to be putting you out though. Just let me know the situation & if I'm lucky enough I can PayPal you payment. I don't suppose they have the microbag too?

That would be great. I don't want to be putting you out though. Just let me know the situation & if I'm lucky enough I can PayPal you payment. I don't suppose they have the microbag too?
No worries. My store does not have any Microfiber bags left. I'll check when I am in the city later this week. The last time I checked the Times Square store I bought their last 2 bags........but that was a few weeks back. I'll check again when I am down there.