• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Zero Frame Look-a-like & Metal Band Gearbox

So long as they actually fit, I'm in for a new Zero or minimal wire. Something ROUND for cryin out loud! Everything new is square (Madman notwithstanding).

Or if the Ti bracelet is going to be available on any other face/bezel gearbox's? As an exiting owner of the original Ti edition gearbox I would be a little disspointed if the only Ti bracelet they are going to offer is for a redux of the Special Edition Ti Gearbox they already released. Put the new bracelet on the auto and the Ti...

These were shared on the Oakley Enthusiasts page:
PqWRt9m.jpg

8H29C0z.jpg

l0XgBXM.jpg
I really hope they make the band itsself available. I heard from a reliable manager that the cost for the metal banded gearbox will be 1995. But I would love to get just a band!

I really hope they make the band itsself available. I heard from a reliable manager that the cost for the metal banded gearbox will be 1995. But I would love to get just a band!

Yeah I also heard a similar price, with the Auto Gearbox at a pricepoint of 2200, leading me to believe that the auto may be offered with this new Ti bracelet (based on the fact the extra up-charge from the old auto gearbox of ~400 can't be for the difference between the leather band and unobtanium band). Thoughts, insider info?

I did hear though that the band would not be sold separately, even as a replacement bracelet for an existing gearbox. Serious downer if its true, but as long as the new auto comes with the Ti bracelet I am good!

Looks like I just found my new watch....that is badazz indeed. Cant wait to get my hands on one.