• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

New Zero's out of Seattle..

rmontez

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Wisconsin
So I always search craigslist in the cities where my friends live to see what if any Oakleys are posted for sale. I found a pair in Seattle for $45. If I remember right just listed as Oakley. I call my buddy Rudd to see if he happens to be in Seattle, he lives in Pasco, and as it turns out he is and says "Let me guess you need me to pick up some Oakleys?". So I give him the persons contact and he instantly starts bitching. This was the first picture text.

"I'm having to go through the heart of downtown for your trailer park sunglasses. This is where all the shopping is the weekend before Christmas. I must like you."

2DAFA662-C053-41B9-87BA-9A5ACA9214F4_zpsqnftrbww.jpg

So I laugh and tease him a little bit then I get this..

"That thing standing straight up is the road. Waiting for it to go back down."
94378CE5-473A-469C-B7E9-8E17161BE3BA_zpsepfcfp44.jpg

Man Seattle looks gloomy.

So he picks up the glasses after bitching about how far out of the way it was and he was going into the ghetto and if he got shot I should feel bad and then I get this picture.

8C9A015E-77A6-44BA-8558-E45804EF5E82_zpsqonfzsni.jpg

So he had the glasses and didn't get shot. I told him he looked pretty good in them and I would sell them to him for $200 bucks. We are good friends!

Of course the trip isn't over and I get this.

"This I5. On a fwy. Going 15 mph. I hate you"
423465FD-4AE0-4F28-98E0-0D0D028E81A2_zpsfj7sjv1s.jpg

Seattle still looks gloomy to me!

So now he has them holding them hostage and won't ship them until he knows it's really under my skin. Then he will probably wait another month after that. They were sold as BNIB Oakleys. I can't tell from the picture what model they are and if I ask him to read me what is on the box it was just strengthen his cause to hold onto them that much longer. He is a funny guy and we have a crazy friendship, like brothers. I just wanted to share becuase it makes me laugh reading all his text again.

2C4A7354-88A9-47C3-A24B-DE27271C9E10_zpspnzkilpl.jpg

Thanks Oakley4Life. Maryland, hmm. I search the Frederick, DC area all the time. Although that area is really congested and there are a lot of cities close by I don't really know the layout. I have a friend in Frederick and he says he is 20 minutes from DC so those are the areas I check.

That was pretty cool! I have a friend like that, would do anything for you, but will bitch about it forever! :D

Latest Posts

Back