• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newb From Texas

96.SVT.COBRA

I should Work at Oakley
Hey everyone just stumbled upon the site. Been a long time fan of Oakley as my baseball playing coincided with some amazing sunglasses. I have a few questions in regards to fixing a display cube I have for my mini collection of glasses. I still have the first pair I ever purchased, Emerald Twenty's which are quite worn after years of abuse by a then high school kid. My prized pieces are the cube of course but also a pair of blue iridium splice and X-Metal Half-X.

I'm glad to see a few of my wild and crazy ideas have already been done by people on here such as hydrodipping frames and whatnot. I plan on doing this to a set real soon!

Hey everyone just stumbled upon the site. Been a long time fan of Oakley as my baseball playing coincided with some amazing sunglasses. I have a few questions in regards to fixing a display cube I have for my mini collection of glasses. I still have the first pair I ever purchased, Emerald Twenty's which are quite worn after years of abuse by a then high school kid. My prized pieces are the cube of course but also a pair of blue iridium splice and X-Metal Half-X.

I'm glad to see a few of my wild and crazy ideas have already been done by people on here such as hydrodipping frames and whatnot. I plan on doing this to a set real soon!
check this thread out - let us know if you can make it :)

http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/...n-greet-september-27th-in-luling-texas.34359/

Back