• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newb To The Forum, In Dire (Oakley) Straights!!

Tuffguy

Oakley Beginner
Hi all! I've been obsessed with Oakley shades since 95, and somehow still have my original clear M-frames! I came to the forum because I screwed up royally this weekend and went tubing on a tiny river and lost my Electric blue XX's. I'd owned them for 14 years, and they just up and vanished in 2' of clear water. I happen to have two of three parts to make another complete set, I'm only missing a right ear piece. If any one happens to have that piece, I'd be stoked to take it off your hands.

Welcome to the forum. Thats a tough loss. You are not the first person to have this happen to them unfortunately its pretty common. Not that it makes it any better or easier. Have fun and look around, get your feet wet.

Welcome to the forum. Thats a tough loss. You are not the first person to have this happen to them unfortunately its pretty common. Not that it makes it any better or easier. Have fun and look around, get your feet wet.
He already got his feet wet....that's why he is here! ;)

Welcome to the forum.......take a look at the following link so you can understand how to trade/buy/sell with others here.

http://www.oakleyforum.com/help/exchange-guidelines

Back