• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie from Madison In.....

Smithr66

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone! My name is Trent and I'm new to the forums and Oakley sunglasses as well. I recently picked up a pair of odd ball Square wires and I stumbled onto this forum trying to look for info on them! I am amazed at the amount of options there are with Oakley sunglasses and the customizing you can do with these! I may have found a new hobby.
While I am on here I was wondering if anybody could give me some info on the square wires I recently bought. They are wire brushed with VR28 black iridion polarized. Model number 004056-02. Everything seems to check ok as far as being authentic, but I noticed these don't have spring hinges on them. I have found very little info about these and was looking for some background. Any help would be appreciated!
Glad to be part of the forum and look forward to discussions on my new found hobby!

You can go to O-review.com, under data base and search glasses, it has everything oakley ever made and more with description of how they like those glasses. Welcome to the forum

Back