• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie From So. Cal...my X-metals

There should be some Oakley law against owning more than 1 pair of Romeo 1's. That way I could get a set too..........LOL. Nice collection.

Then I guess im in serious trouble......There are 3 levels of Xmetal owners. You got the Newbie...... You got the Expert... Then you have the Maniac....LOL

which penny is it.. looks polished.?

Good eyes, yes, they're polished/black iridium.

Very nice collection, I just picked up my second Romeo 1 today, I love the lenses in yours!! What brand are they?

Thanks, it's how I got them from the PO. I believe they're Exovista Emeraldine. They truly change colors depending on the angle.

Very nice collection...you can never go wrong with X-Metals.

For sure, I have several "plastic" Oakley's, and I like those too, but the X-Metals have always been in the back of my head! Now they'll either in a glass case or on my face!

Nice XMetals! I really dig your collection

Thanks Andi...I'm trying to play catch-up to all of you guys!

All that since September? Insanity! :D

Well... is call hitting the lottery... LOL

It is insane, I told my wife what I had spent, and she was like "really?" I didn't tell her I purchased a few more since that day!

Looks like a good collection you got going there!!

Thanks, I am trying!

There should be some Oakley law against owning more than 1 pair of Romeo 1's. That way I could get a set too..........LOL. Nice collection.

What about "FearGearGarage" and his 12 Romeo's? My plan was to wear one (Emeraldine lens) since that one didn't have all of the original packaging. But I've been wearing the Juliets a lot more. Thanks, I really do love my glasses!

Holy shiznit!!! Eleven pairs in just over 2 months!!! That how you make up for lost time!!! Nice collection!

I surely did...I love just sitting there, looking at them all!

im not far off with 7 X-metals and 5 O-matters within 2 months!

Dang...so I'm not that insane after all!

all in 2 months?! damn! nice collection though!

Yes...I guess I am a little insane! But worth it!

ROMEOS nice dude . . . very nice!!!

great collection of x-metals!!

Great collection

Thank you all!

Then I guess im in serious trouble......There are 3 levels of Xmetal owners. You got the Newbie...... You got the Expert... Then you have the Maniac....LOL

I hope to never get to Maniac! But I may go for Expert! LOL

Yikes....!! Nice collections =)

Thank you!

I've now been collecting Visionary Lenses and Wallera "kits" so I can restore a few of them at a cheaper cost, as well as changing up the look from time to time!

I'm really interested in DG Mods, but they're not that active on eBay right now, other than the Orange kit that's not truly a complete kit.

Latest Posts

Back