1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. bmwmz3

bmwmz3 Oakley Beginner

Hello all...

I'm new here, but not new to Oakleys. I've been into Oakleys since my old school BMX days, when the grips where the best things out there.

Now that I'm older and into well into my career (RN), married with children, and have a little extra money, I've decided to go after the Oakley's I've coveted, the X-metal line. It started with my very first purchase for my birthday back in September, which was the "new" X Squared. Since then, I've gotten a few Juliets, a couple of Romeo 1's, NIB Romeo 2, and a pair of Penny's (non-serialed).

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself! Thank you for listening (reading?).

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley4Life

Oakley4Life Oakley Collector

Welcome to the boards! sounds like you have a nice collection. we would love to see some pictures:)

3. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

Welcome fellow socaler!

4. thatoakleyguy

thatoakleyguy Oakley Enthusiast

Sounds like your next post needs to be in the "collection" area with pics!!

Welcome

5. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Welcome, as the others said, we need to see pictures!:)

6. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Nice to see you here

7. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

welcome bmwmz3 - wanna see some pics
    hmmmm i guess your ride is a Z3!? :eek:))

8. Uluahunter

Uluahunter Oakley Collector

Aloha bmwmz3!!! I just joined about a week ago too! Great site!! Have fun!

9. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

Welcome to the forum.... Be prepared to empty your pockets here. Its not that we force you to buy stuff. It happens all by itself. You soon will find trading in your Z3 for an X Metal collection is well worth the investment....As it will save you in gas!!!! Oh and the "tune-ups" are much cheaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. bmwmz3

bmwmz3 Oakley Beginner

I have to sit down and get them all so I can start taking pics. It's hard to do when you have daddy/husband duties. I hope to get some up this week.

Thank you!

Thank you! I will probably post up pics here AND in the "collection" area once I get a set of pics I like.

Yes, for sure, they're coming. I need to get two pairs of the Juliets "tuned-up" as they're loose on the bridge.

Thank you, I'm very happy to have found this place!

Thank you, and I will. In the mean time, yes, I have a Z3, an M Roadster to be exact, with a few mods.

Newbie From So. Cal - DSC_1903.jpg
    Newbie From So. Cal - DSC_1906.jpg
    Newbie From So. Cal - DSC_1899.jpg

Just a few pics of my other passion....CARS!

I think I am...it's a great resource site here!

Oh, I'm already there. I just looked at my collection of X-metals, and I want to kick myself for buying so many within a few weeks. But when I take them out, I get a smile that nobody understands but me (and you guys/gals)! The good thing is my BMW has been paid off for quite some time, and the X-metals are happening b/c I only have my wifey's car to finish paying for...and the kids private school....and food on the table...maybe I can take the food out, as eating is just over-rated sometimes! LOL!