• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie From The UK...

Mungo

Oakley Beginner
Just thought I'd say hello, newbie from the UK (with a huge noggin) former owner of a few sets of wires, half jackets, juliets, crosshair 2.0's.

Currently only have my old monster dog's, but now looking for my next pair. Trying to find a pair wide enough for my massive nut though!

Thanks folks!

Welcome to the forum, Mungo! We're Shade Station, an online store too with FREE next-day delivery for UK orders over £50.

Check out our extensive Oakley section here: http://www.shadestation.co.uk/Oakley-Sunglasses.html
for the some of the finest Oakleys on offer with all manner of sizes available for any noggin!

Or if you want to see before you buy, feel free to have a look at some of our exclusive overviews, including some detailed introductions from one of Oakley UK's top reps! We're on YouTube at www.youtube.com/shadestation

If you've any further questions, drop us a line on here :)

Cheers,

Jake from shadestation.co.uk

Welcome Mungo.Shadestation is one of the best places to buy Oakley and stuff.Excellent customer service and quality of the goods you receive.

Back