1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. mustang0672

mustang0672 Oakley Beginner

Started about a year ago when my brother bought his first pair of oakleys ever since I have collected these 3 pairs...oil rigs...fuel cells....and gas cans. Just bought the oil rigs today. It may not be much of a collection compared to some I looked at on here but it is a start. Hope I posted in the right section...below is a picture of my little collection. Pretty good collection for being just 16 and buying whenever I can. Parents do not pay for anything other than the necessary lol.

Newbie Here....beginner Collector. - DSC00664.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

Good start to your collection and welcome to the boards!

3. mustang0672

mustang0672 Oakley Beginner

Thank you...in the household we have about 8 pairs but I only posted what are actually mine. My dad found 2 pairs of oakleys on top of a gas pump...

4. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

Nice start! Those are some great pairs that you can wear everyday. Nice variety in cases as well for them

5. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

welcome to our board and thank you for sharing your collection with us dude!
    like the wallet . . .

6. jonoyong

jonoyong Inside Outlaw. Staff Member Premium Member

welcome i would say as well! and trust me, the main guys on the boards are evil, bad bad influence on everyone. ha! before ya know it, you'll have 30 pairs instead of 3. ha!

7. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

Three very stylish pairs and those cases are nice!

That wallet is sweet too, but you might as well consider it a collector's item 'cause once you start collecting Oakley's you have no need for a wallet, it'll always be empty! LOL :laugh:

8. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Every collection starts with ONE pair. Nice start. Hang onto your wallet as there is sooooo much temptation on here & don't be afraid to ask questions as there is a wealth of knowledge with the guys on the forum. Welcome to the boards.

9. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Nice frames. I like how you have various styles to wear. I have the same wallet and love it. Welcome to the forums and enjoy learning so much about Oakleys here.

10. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Welcome...good way to start off your collection :wink: