• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie Here....beginner Collector.

mustang0672

Oakley Beginner
Started about a year ago when my brother bought his first pair of oakleys ever since I have collected these 3 pairs...oil rigs...fuel cells....and gas cans. Just bought the oil rigs today. It may not be much of a collection compared to some I looked at on here but it is a start. Hope I posted in the right section...below is a picture of my little collection. Pretty good collection for being just 16 and buying whenever I can. Parents do not pay for anything other than the necessary lol.

DSC00664.jpg

Nice start! Those are some great pairs that you can wear everyday. Nice variety in cases as well for them

welcome to our board and thank you for sharing your collection with us dude!
like the wallet . . .

welcome i would say as well! and trust me, the main guys on the boards are evil, bad bad influence on everyone. ha! before ya know it, you'll have 30 pairs instead of 3. ha!

Three very stylish pairs and those cases are nice!

That wallet is sweet too, but you might as well consider it a collector's item 'cause once you start collecting Oakley's you have no need for a wallet, it'll always be empty! LOL :laugh:

Every collection starts with ONE pair. Nice start. Hang onto your wallet as there is sooooo much temptation on here & don't be afraid to ask questions as there is a wealth of knowledge with the guys on the forum. Welcome to the boards.

Nice frames. I like how you have various styles to wear. I have the same wallet and love it. Welcome to the forums and enjoy learning so much about Oakleys here.

Latest Posts

Back