1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Joeremi

Joeremi Oakley Beginner

Hi, my first post here and probably a dumb question. I have a white Radarlock Path, and the earsocks are a bit too tight on my large noggin. I love the look and the way they work on the bike, so I'd rather not have to give them up. Will the earsocks "fatigue" over time and develop a looser fit?

Thanks,
    Joe

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OpinionatedOakley

OpinionatedOakley Oakley Beginner

Yes. I've also found the Radar to be tight. I have an Asian fit that is much nicer to wear.

3. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

i would try to trade them for an asian fit pair- theyre built wider. regular radar shape fits me well but the AF is loose on my head..

4. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

Have you tried M Frames? They fit a bit snugger, but with less overall pressure.

5. OakleyRacer2132

OakleyRacer2132 Oakley Beginner

I don't think it is so much as the earsocks are tight as are the earstems. The Radar is a very tight fitting frame, since it is sports oriented. Since O-Matter isn't straight rigid plastic they will loosen up the more you were them. You can also bend them slightly to get them to loosen up faster.

6. Joeremi

Joeremi Oakley Beginner

I'm gonna send them back and try the Asian Fit. Only bummer is it doesn't look like I can get the white/green in that style, but I'll come up with something cool.