• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie Question

I believe Oakleyguru already explained what those holes are for;)

As for which styles look good in a suit, my favourite would be the Crosshair 2.0 to pull off a clean cut look. The other aviator styles are a bit too big in my opinion too properly convey the right image.

But if aviator is more your kinda style then you cant go wrong with the Crosshair or Plaintiff Squared. Both have awesome coverage and both fit amazing.

welcome brotha, and good post. unfortunately there is nothing you can do about the wobble, it is a common issue with many o-matter (plastic) frames. I have several frames that will develop a little play and i do understand the OCD frustration but it is normal and hopefully doesn't change your outlook on Oakley. As far as a metal wire frame, I would agree with phantom and go with a crosshair 2.0, crosshair, or plaintiff squared. I own all three and they are all badass. The deviation doesn't look good on me but works with any people so go try em on, take some pictures, and ask around the forum for opinions if you'd like!

The Plaintiff is meh, Plaintiff Squared is a much better design but hey it might fit you better than it did me. The Deviation has a very square design so it allows alot of light in the sides, and doesnt look quite right on me. Ummm im not too sure what else you might be interested in. It all comes down to personal taste. What you think looks good on you:)

Thanks again, guys…! Since I have kind of a large head/broad face I'm worried that the Crosshair 2.0 might look a little to small but I'll definitely check them out…!So far the Plaintiff Squared is my favorite but that's just judging by the pictures I have seen. I'll be in Berlin next week and they have one of the few official Oakley stores here in Germany so I'll make time for a visit and hopefully I'll be able to compare them all right there…! :)

- MILE

Latest Posts

Back