• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie Questions

What review did you see on daily prizms? Link me please :) ordering daily prizms this worries me slightly lol

The biggest criticism of Daily has been that they don't do as good of a job hiding your eyes as other full-iridium pairs. Makes it harder for guys to ogle girl parts discreetly.

Otherwise there's the minority that don't care for the base tint. That's a personal preference.

The biggest criticism of Daily has been that they don't do as good of a job hiding your eyes as other full-iridium pairs. Makes it harder for guys to ogle girl parts discreetly.

Otherwise there's the minority that don't care for the base tint. That's a personal preference.

Damnnnnnnnnnnn you mean when I'm wearing these I can't check out my friends boobs? :( hahahaha!

@BeccaBear It does not meet my needs.. The sun is too bright in Israel and besides they don't hide my eyes hehe

Ohhhhhhh, well if you want a Prizm lens which does hide your eyes and is good in bright sunlight... the Deep Prizms look good ;) I was VERY close to getting those myself

Lens tint is a personal thing. It's hard to tell you what they are like and how they will feel as they feel different for different people. You really need to try them on for yourself.

Back