• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newbie trying to figure these Juliet's out

As others have said here, rare ? .....not too much. Wanted? Absolutely !!

1st gen Plasma in good condition with original box ? I'd buy em' right now ! (I know they are not for sale, but you see what i mean)

Lovely pair, and well done for hanging onto them, and the packaging. Full set = WIN :cool-20:

Just scored another nice find. Came across a pair of Why 8's just now... No box though. I vaguely remember buying them in 04 or 05.

Just another little thing, if your planning on wearing them a lot (juliets 1st gen). I'd go easy. The 1st gen plasma finish is much more susceptible to wear and discolouration than a second or 3rd gen pair (A or B serial). If you want to wear a juliet regularly and effectively preserve your 1st gen, then I'd look to buy one of the mentioned. I'm not saying you should be afraid to wear them, just be careful and go easy with them.

Why8 is a nice pickup too ! Unfortunately I fell in Mexico with mine and scratched them quite badly :(

No plans on wearing the Juliet's. Discovered some 2nd gen Romeo's too.
IMG_20151013_185931_01.jpg

Is the above supposed to be the Romeo ? If it is, that not a Romeo, it's a plasma Juliet.

Apologies if I've mistaken your photo/quote here etc.

Back