• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

newbies reason for joining this forum

Racesrc

Oakley Enthusiast
here is my latest purchase.

2007 juliet x-metal black iridium with oem ice iridium replacement spare. on ebay from a seller in the phoenix area. ( i live in Prescott AZ ) so he was close. came with box, paperwork, coin and this x-metal soft vault. i took the glasses down to my local sunglass emporium, independent sunglass dealer in my town for about 25 years. i have purchased all my oakley square wire 2.0's and m-frames and lenses from this shop. anyway, aaron looked them over very well and then sold me a pair of his own custom cut aftermarket lenses, which, they cut right there at there shop. according to him, he and his mom ( co-owner ) 20 or so years ago started a company that makes lens, they are available in any cut, polarized or non rx and regular, and in a multitude of colors. i still like the oem ice polarized for darkness and color, ( light transmission is closer to 18% rather than 12% ) but very nice and clear lenses none the less.
JULIET 001.JPG
JULIET 002.JPG
JULIET 004.JPG
JULIET 013.JPG
JULIET 014.JPG
JULIET 005.JPG
JULIET 006.JPG
JULIET 011.JPG
JULIET 012.JPG
JULIET 016.JPG
JULIET 001.JPG
JULIET 002.JPG
JULIET 004.JPG
JULIET 013.JPG
JULIET 016.JPG

what i do like about the aftermarket lens is that the fit is perfect. and there is a non reflective layer on the inside of the lens.

Congrats on your new Juliet. Lenses look cool, but I'm skeptical as to quality since they won't tell you anything about them.

Congrats on your new Juliet. Lenses look cool, but I'm skeptical as to quality since they won't tell you anything about them.
Well we will find out. Price was right. I have the oem black flawless but I want polarized like my wires. I'm going to keep looking for ice polarized or ruby. They won't be legit until they are wearing oem lenses

Funny thing is that the original owner sent them in to Oakley 5 years ago and they sold him a pair of ice iridium non polarized. But the iridium coating is spotty around the edges on those so I thought I would give these a try.