1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oaks & Dawgs

Oaks & Dawgs Oakley Expert Premium Member

I just added my newest pair of Oakleys to my collection....Crankshaft, black with ghost text and chrome iridium polarized lenses.

I've had Fuel Cell and Gascan before but didn't keep either because they weren't the most comfortable for me. These crankshafts are keepers though! Had em since Wednesday and they are comfortable and very stylish.

I love the chrome iridium lenses and the subtle but noticeably different ghost text frames. I've already received several positive Newest Addition, Crankshaft - 1405781752163.jpg Newest Addition, Crankshaft - 1405781791806.jpg comments about them.

Oakley for life likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. thisguy

thisguy Oakley Expert

Good pick up. I think that frame matches well with the chrome polarized lenses.

3. Oaks & Dawgs

Oaks & Dawgs Oakley Expert Premium Member

Yea the chrome iridium goes perfectly with the shiny black and silver icons. Then the ghost text adds a subtle pop....i love em!

thisguy likes this.
  4. Ryan123

Ryan123 Oakley Beginner

I'm looking to get a set just like those bit with the ruby lenses. Seeing them up close deffientally makes me like them more. Nice glasses