• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newest Addition - Echelon Jawbones

Racer_XL

Oakley Beginner
MA/NH Border
Always loved the carbon look, even if it's not real carbon.

I like the Ruby VR50 Photochromic lenses, but I feel like they'd be wasted on me.
I pulled them out & stored them when I got them home.

PM me if you might be interested in just the lenses..

Attachments

• Echelon.JPG
    Echelon.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 215
Retinaburn - Vault version? Not familiar. If you're asking if I got them at an Oakley Vault store, no, I got them at a local bike dealership.

Dallas O Hog - I dropped a set of Positive Red Iridium lenses in mine, with anodized red thru-bolts. (See attached pic)

Attachments

• EchelonRed.jpg
    EchelonRed.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 172
And thanks to all, for the compliments & congrats! : )

Love this forum, thanks for providing support and encouragement for my addiction!

The original came with a custom engraved case (it was engraved 2011). The Vault version was a standard case, but it did come with the custom Microclear bag and it was also discounted in price.

Retinaburn - Vault version? Not familiar. If you're asking if I got them at an Oakley Vault store, no, I got them at a local bike dealership.

Dallas O Hog - I dropped a set of Positive Red Iridium lenses in mine, with anodized red thru-bolts. (See attached pic)
Hey those look like my split jackets!!! Nice! LMK if you need an original spare parts

Latest Posts

Back