• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newest Hawaii Edition Fuel Cell

Been on the lookout since FGG provided intel several weeks ago, finally saw them today...

Artist Series Hawaii Edition Fuel Cell w/Polarized Grey (or could be Polarized BI, honestly wasn't paying attention, hehe)
8egypeze.jpg

atabyper.jpg
whoa, I want one!! How much????

I honestly think that the sales guy I spoke to is misinformed or just guessed that these were an artist series. I'll ask for sure the next time I drop by the store...up to this point, no one has made mention if a specific artist tied to these releases. The one thing that he did know was that these type of releases usually entail a Gascan or Fuelie, because of the extra real estate available on the earstems.

Btw, finally got to see and hold a Cavendish Radarlock also...the metallic green is sick on that thing, so is the MF bag.

Super cool pair, but it doesn't seem like an artist serises pair to me. I'm quite glad I don't live in a place where they continually come out with these sweet exclusives.

Just to clarify- It's not an artist series:
The design was made by Oakley in house- It's a Hawaii retail exclusive, to match a micro bag and Sq O case.
It looks pretty damn nice too!

Back