• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Newest Hawaii Edition Fuel Cell

Just to clarify- It's not an artist series:
The design was made by Oakley in house- It's a Hawaii retail exclusive, to match a micro bag and Sq O case.
It looks pretty damn nice too!

Hamburgler to the rescue! Mahalo brah! Hope all's been well!

Idk who I spoke to yesterday (first time I saw him at the store), but that's what he said...artist series. Thanks for confirming that it's an exclusive.

I was thinking the same thing! I would say chances are very likely!
When I was at the Vault the other day, they also had the green camo square o hard case as well as one called "sunburst."

Made me wonder with all the matchy-matchy going on whether they'll be getting Fuel Cells as well. Haven't seen the "sunburst" bag yet though.

When I was at the Vault the other day, they also had the green camo square o hard case as well as one called "sunburst."

Made me wonder with all the matchy-matchy going on whether they'll be getting Fuel Cells as well. Haven't seen the "sunburst" bag yet though.

Yeah, saw those hard cases too. If the plan is for a camo "something", I'd definitely be interested...LOVE camo! I haven't seen a sunburst bag either...

Latest Posts

Back