• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

News Thread!

Interesting article from my hometown...
What they don't tell you is there are at least 10 accidents at the same location a week... And one death every 6mo or so.
The road surface is like the surface of the moon... The highway entrance/exit is in the passing lane... And this one mile stretch is the busiest in Berks County.

Errant spare tire cause of West Shore Bypass fatality

Owner of spare tire that caused bypass fatality is identified

thats horrible man. they need to fix that ****!

thats horrible man. they need to fix that ****!

Yeah I agree... It's amazing they haven't attempted to fix it.

I mean seriously... What engineer thought it would be a good idea to enter/exit the highway from the fast lane?

You should see the people that don't know it's from the fast lane! They'll just cut across faster traffic almost killing people so they don't miss the exit!
Heaven forbid they would have to just take the next exit and double back...

Yeah I agree... It's amazing they haven't attempted to fix it.

I mean seriously... What engineer thought it would be a good idea to enter/exit the highway from the fast lane?

You should see the people that don't know it's from the fast lane! They'll just cut across faster traffic almost killing people so they don't miss the exit!
Heaven forbid they would have to just take the next exit and double back...

ive seen people do that plenty of time, cut all the way from the fast lane to the slow lane so they dont miss the exit!

lol yea thats what i thought too.

i know a lady that she was pregnant and she smoked cigarrettess all throughtout her prgnancy. Bby was born just fine, no defects or weight problems whatsoever.

Latest Posts

Back