• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Next money clip

****. ****. Piss. I was really hoping they wouldn't be. I do NOT want to search for 252 again and pay whatever markup there is lol

I don't have any use for that contraption, but that looks nice... not enough of a reason for me to go out and get one.

Sent from Q's Note5
Honestly if they keep releasing numbered **** like this, it'll make it easier for me to dump the ones I have. Not something I want to keep hunting every year.

In hopes of finding 252, I called the O Store in the HQ Lobby to ask if they had any... "Oh, we're not doing any this year, sorry."

In hopes of finding 252, I called the O Store in the HQ Lobby to ask if they had any... "Oh, we're not doing any this year, sorry."
I have talked to multiple O employees across many states and they have all said no special releases and the east coast just had their district/regional meetings not to long ago. Don't understand how no one seemed to know about these. You get money clip too?