• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Next Movie Sunglasses?

huntzilla

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys, I have been trying to collect all the movie sunglasses. So far I have The Hobbit, Tin Tin, and Transformers. The Tron glasses are my holy grail. I was wondering what the next pair of movie glasses Oakley may make is. Iron Man 3 comes out in a few weeks but I figured we would have heard something by now. I'm not sure what the next big 3D movie is.

Hard to say I am sure we would have seen them by now if it was for a Summer Movie. A Star Trek pair would be sweet but that movie comes out 2 weeks after Iron Man. Maybe a Thor2 pair of Avengers 2 pair. They havent touched on any Marvel pairs. The Tron and Transformers are the best out of the 3d glasses. Good look with completing the collection.

No real consistency that I could find in their movies... Production, camera system, etc... Hard to guess what the next one will be.

I finally got a pair of Tron Gascans BNIB so I just completed the 3D line. Hopefully they come out with something exciting again.. Its a shame they didn't do up a nice hobbit box....

Back