1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. huntzilla

huntzilla Oakley Beginner

Hey guys, I have been trying to collect all the movie sunglasses. So far I have The Hobbit, Tin Tin, and Transformers. The Tron glasses are my holy grail. I was wondering what the next pair of movie glasses Oakley may make is. Iron Man 3 comes out in a few weeks but I figured we would have heard something by now. I'm not sure what the next big 3D movie is.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. GDMFSOB

GDMFSOB Oakley Enthusiast

Star Trek into darkness, Pacific rim?

3. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Hard to say I am sure we would have seen them by now if it was for a Summer Movie. A Star Trek pair would be sweet but that movie comes out 2 weeks after Iron Man. Maybe a Thor2 pair of Avengers 2 pair. They havent touched on any Marvel pairs. The Tron and Transformers are the best out of the 3d glasses. Good look with completing the collection.

4. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

a Star Trek would be awesome!

5. OakleyBoss84

OakleyBoss84 Oakley Collector

If U check out my downsizing thread I'm selling some stuff And Tron Gascan are one of them

6. nlgrav182

nlgrav182 Oakley Enthusiast

No real consistency that I could find in their movies... Production, camera system, etc... Hard to guess what the next one will be.

7. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

The next Batman movie?
    OakleyBoss84 has the ULTIMATE 3D frame & yet he's looking to part with it..........:confused:

8. OakleyBoss84

OakleyBoss84 Oakley Collector

Yep U are correct willing to part with it going a different direction with my collection

9. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

mmmmmmmm....................Can't wait to see where you go. You'll have to keep us posted.

10. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

I finally got a pair of Tron Gascans BNIB so I just completed the 3D line. Hopefully they come out with something exciting again.. Its a shame they didn't do up a nice hobbit box....