• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Next Water Transfer Group Buy? Gauging Interest

I'd also want to be in on this. @Batwolf, so if i understood correctly, i just send the oakley frame less the lens and icons? No need to prep anything else? What if my old pair has some scratches and has fading on its original paint?

Anybody has tried sending and having their radars done? Do you need to disassemble the nosepiece?

Im in for an old beat up radars!:)

Still waiting for this to happen.

did you already send yours in?

they still have my fast jackets that i sent in with the group buy in the middle of December. they are running a little behind. they have been in good contact with me about it via email though and i told them i am in no rush, i am just excited to see them when they are done.

did you already send yours in?

they still have my fast jackets that i sent in with the group buy in the middle of December. they are running a little behind. they have been in good contact with me about it via email though and i told them i am in no rush, i am just excited to see them when they are done.

No, I never saw the group buy back in December and I'm not sure if I should just send my pair.

Back