• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Next X Metal

Protostar

Oakley Beginner
Hello

I'm new to these forums and from what I've seen would be the best place to get an idea on where I should go next.

I currently own 3 pairs of X Metals and am looking to expand my collection.

Specifically, I was wondering which model of the X Metal XX is the easiest to find and what kind of price range I'd be looking at. Ideally I'd like to buy a pair of the 24k XX but I don't know for certain if I should be expecting to pay the Ebay price of around 700 - 800 dollars for them or if I should be patient in an attempt to get them for a better price down the road, I have no clue really because I don't know how often they appear.

Welcome.

24k xx can be had for around 450 on here. Just gotta find one for sale is all. Fine choice in shades. Don't forget to check Craigslist either. Good stuff on there

Hola and welcome to the forum. I have tried on a pair of those 24kxx, amazing pair....yeah as qtrain said they are running around just gotta be patient

Thank you all for the welcome.

I'm glad to know that they show up from time to time for less than the 7 or 8 hundred I've seen on Ebay.

One other thing that I only just found out after I first checked out this forum, what's the deal with the "Infinite Hero" line? Was it something they only did for the Juliets? Or did they make Infinite Hero versions of all X Metals?

Thanks again for your time.

Thank you all for the welcome.

I'm glad to know that they show up from time to time for less than the 7 or 8 hundred I've seen on Ebay.

One other thing that I only just found out after I first checked out this forum, what's the deal with the "Infinite Hero" line? Was it something they only did for the Juliets? Or did they make Infinite Hero versions of all X Metals?

Thanks again for your time.
as far as x-metals go, no they did not make any other infinite hero editions. only juliets got the honor.

Latest Posts

Back