• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Next X Metal

Finally found a pair, for a great price no less

eRgiUl.jpg

Sorry for the ****e quality, took it with my phone

Big thanks to Rubyskull for pointing them out to me on local classifieds. I would have probably missed them if he hadn't PM'd me about them.

Now onto the next for the collection, a pair of Romeo 1's which I actually have a question about. What kind of price is fair when looking for these, I've seen ludicrously priced Ebay ones that range into the 900 dollar range, but I've seen more reasonable stuff close at around 500-550. Is the 500 range generally what I'm going to be looking at (unless I get real lucky)?

Both of mine cost me 450. One was a frame, the other was complete with box but from a friend. I'd say just glasses - 500. With box - 550-7 depending on condition and colorway.

Whatever it is, I hope someone manages to replicate it as the gold rubbing off is the biggest issue with the 24K XX. Mine is in need of a refinishing on the gold ear stems.

Whatever it is, I hope someone manages to replicate it as the gold rubbing off is the biggest issue with the 24K XX. Mine is in need of a refinishing on the gold ear stems.

yeah that what turned me off getting a pair. with a gen1- youre damned if you hold the plasma, youre damned if you hold the gold... just too much fussing to wear. i love my daily xmetal R1- wear it, no worries.

yeah that what turned me off getting a pair. with a gen1- youre damned if you hold the plasma, youre damned if you hold the gold... just too much fussing to wear. i love my daily xmetal R1- wear it, no worries.

It's very true!!!

It's seems that OAKLEY fix the problem in later release. I have once seen an later 2009 edition with the new packing which looks very good! Personally I don't know if the colour can hold longer or not, but it should be better than the 1st release one for sure.

It's very true!!!

It's seems that OAKLEY fix the problem in later release. I have once seen an later 2009 edition with the new packing which looks very good! Personally I don't know if the colour can hold longer or not, but it should be better than the 1st release one for sure.

I just got one. Latest release (no serial) and its worn the same as the second gen pair I had

Latest Posts

Back