• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NFL Football Favorite Team

Brettc10

I am Jim Jannard...
Oahu, Hawaii
Getting down to the end of the season. For all the sports fans and Football fans.
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE TEAM?
WHERE OR WHAT STATE DO YOU LIVE IN?
I always like to see where people live and why that is their favorite team.
Mine is PITTSBURGH STEELERS.
I live in CA but was born in Ohio. No I was never a Bengals or Browns fan.
Steelers since the day I was born.

Buffalo Bills and I live in NY (Just outside of Albany). I never got my hopes up this year. I just kept telling myself and anyone that would listen, that it was a fluke that they got off to a good start. It was only a matter of time before they started to tank.

Detroit Lions...huge Barry Sanders fan growing up and I've just stuck with them through the good and the bad...mostly bad until this year:tongue:

I'm been and will always be a Colts fan, I've been following them since I was a kid (I lived in Fishers, Indiana before I moved to Guam) and even had a Marshall Faulk jersey when he still played with them. This season isn't an easy season to be a Colts fan but I'm glad to have been there for the Superbowls and witnessing the rise of Peyton Manning.

Buffalo Bills and I live in NY (Just outside of Albany). I never got my hopes up this year. I just kept telling myself and anyone that would listen, that it was a fluke that they got off to a good start. It was only a matter of time before they started to tank.
all those consecutive super bowls is still a crazy record when you think about it. no other team got close to that.

I'm been and will always be a Colts fan, I've been following them since I was a kid (I lived in Fishers, Indiana before I moved to Guam) and even had a Marshall Faulk jersey when he still played with them. This season isn't an easy season to be a Colts fan but I'm glad to have been there for the Superbowls and witnessing the rise of Peyton Manning.
You think Peyton will come back next year? i've heard some sports casters say he should retire.
I also heard he timed this surgery as a way to go F' YOU NFL' during it's holdout and everything.

I'd love to see Peyton play a few more seasons, break some passing records which he could easily do if he keeps playing. Dan Marino missed the 1993 season due to achillies tendon surgery but came back the next season and whooped the Patriots, with a ****ty offense. And still held numerous passing records...So Peyton still has 'it' I believe, just his team is falling apart around him. I miss marvin Harrison.

Growing up I was a huge Dolphins' fan for the sole reason of Dan Marino, the best pure passer ever in the NFL. :) if it weren't for that 1993 season, his numbers would have been scary...Im glad he didn't take the deal for the Vikings, that would have been soo awkward. Sure he'd probably would have gone at least to the playoffs, but yuck, Dan in vikings purple..grose.

Lately I've been a 49ers' fan,,they finally have a great season going this year. 8 wins? wow...and Alex Smith DOES know how to play quarterback afterall...just hope they keep this going for the second half of the season...but they've got some tough tough games against the Steelers and a couple other teams...

Latest Posts

Back