• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NFL Football Favorite Team

Im from Cleveland, OH but live in Southern Cali..Baltimore Ravens all the way! Im trying out for football next season for my freshman year..Ray Lewis is just a complete beast! :dance3:

Im from Cleveland, OH but live in Southern Cali..Baltimore Ravens all the way! Im trying out for football next season for my freshman year..Ray Lewis is just a complete beast! :dance3:
Should be quite the battle with the Steelers for the division this year!! Ray is a great player.

Skol Vikings!!! Born and raised in Minneapolis MN and have loved the Vikings ever since I was old enough to watch TV. One of these days they will stop ripping my heart out and get that coveted ring..........

He will be back just not with the Colts after they Draft Andrew Luck.
SUCK FOR LUCK!!

I'm optimistic and I think that Peyton will return and with the Colts (So many endorsements and contracts). Hopefully we'll get some good draft picks so he doesn't have to carry the team. Hahaha I'm actually in Indiana this Thanksgiving and paid a visit to Lucas Oil Stadium (best place to go for a tornado...no chances of a touch down). Regardless I'm still going to support my team...and for some reason I couldn't find a Curtis Painter jersey at the pro shop :p

Denver Broncos. Born, raised and live in California. Family was travelling through Colorado in 1984 when I was 5 and had stopped in a restaurant to eat where the tv was on and I witnessed the first of John Elways many 4th quarter comebacks (1984 was his rookie season)...I was hooked after that. Makes for hell on earth here though as I live in Raider land...for some reason there are more Raider fans around me than 49er fans

Denver Broncos. Born, raised and live in California. Family was travelling through Colorado in 1984 when I was 5 and had stopped in a restaurant to eat where the tv was on and I witnessed the first of John Elways many 4th quarter comebacks (1984 was his rookie season)...I was hooked after that. Makes for hell on earth here though as I live in Raider land...for some reason there are more Raider fans around me than 49er fans

How do you feel about Tebow? Is he going to be their QB of the future?

Back