• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

--> NHL Playoffs 2015

Winners of the Stanley Cup (2014-2015)?

• Rangers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lightning

• Canadiens

• Capitals

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Islanders

• Red Wings

• Senators

• Penguins

• Ducks

• Blues

• Predators

• Blackhawks

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Canucks

• Wild

• Jets

• Flames

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I could not believe they let Yzerman go to TB:mad-35:
I don't know how much "letting" they did. He wanted in the front office. He was given a do-nothing VP job and had years of waiting if he wanted to stay with the organization. For him to move right into a GM role is a HUGE step up. And gives him potential to take Holland's job when he retires. Ken Holland is only 59, but I don't know if the winds in Detroit favor him staying a whole lot longer. If we drop out of the playoffs or keep making first round exits for a few more years I'd say he and Babcock, as much as they've done for the team, might be looking for a job.

I don't know how much "letting" they did. He wanted in the front office. He was given a do-nothing VP job and had years of waiting if he wanted to stay with the organization. For him to move right into a GM role is a HUGE step up. And gives him potential to take Holland's job when he retires. Ken Holland is only 59, but I don't know if the winds in Detroit favor him staying a whole lot longer. If we drop out of the playoffs or keep making first round exits for a few more years I'd say he and Babcock, as much as they've done for the team, might be looking for a job.
Rehire Yzerman!!!

CAPS all the way baby!!! Anybody see the game last night? It's been a while since I've see someone score a game winning goal that close to the buzzer. Especially in the playoffs. Needless to say, it was friggin' awesome!

Which wouldnt be fair, because the Wings have been solid for 15 years! What more can you ask for in an NHL team?

I guess Guru379 is happy rite? Ahahaha
I watched it yesterday. Amazing game, as on Saturday.

You know, if the Lightning had won, they would have beaten 4 Original Six teams, Detroit - Montréal - New York - Chicago. That would be an amazing story as well!
Didn't happen though. Hats off to the Blackhawks, a modern-day tale of a hockey dynasty...

As much as I hate Patrick Kane, the Hawks organization has put together a powerhouse team. And they've been able to keep a lot of the major players over several seasons and deep runs that sometimes cause teams to fall apart in contract negotiations. Props to them.

And I hope Kane gets hit by a bus.

As much as I hate Patrick Kane, the Hawks organization has put together a powerhouse team. And they've been able to keep a lot of the major players over several seasons and deep runs that sometimes cause teams to fall apart in contract negotiations. Props to them.

And I hope Kane gets hit by a bus.
That hurts...... I got hit by a bus once..........ONCE.

Back