1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Batman_1939

Batman_1939 Oakley Enthusiast

Anyone else have plans to go to the 4 Wide tomorrow?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

I've been there for 2 days already and will be there for 2 more.

3. Batman_1939

I figured you were already there. lol
    I didn't know if anyone else was coming. Hope to run into you today OakleyFrankFMJ.

Have a good safe one.

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

Sounds good. If I'm not at the Oakley trailer they will probably know where I am anyway. ;)

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

Great meeting you today! :)

6. rthomas218

rthomas218 Oakley Enthusiast

Stopped by the trailer today. Slightly disappointed with employees (used to my Concord Vault peeps) and very limited selection of newer styles. Guess I was expecting more. Aside from that everyone needs to see an NHRA event before your card is pulled. Overwhelms every sense! 1st four wide, liked it (overwhelmed) but still enjoy the regular 2 lane. Took my 2 boys and they knew what was coming and still jumped every time a nitro car launched. Spent Saturday at the NMRA races in ATL. Been a drag racing weekend!

Dyeraudio likes this.
  7. OakleyFrankFMJ

Guess I missed you today while I was running around.
    You know there were 2 girls there that work out of Concord?

8. rthomas218

rthomas218 Oakley Enthusiast

No, I didn't. The 2 or 3 guys working there mid day Sunday I didn't recognise from the Concord Vault and had no idea what I was talking about when asked about a few dfferent pairs. Wanted to see a Ferrari Fuel Cell or if they had any FallOut frames. One asked if the sunglasses I was wearing were Oakleys. I was wearing my Juliets. My oldest son just looked at me like is he serious? 4 Wide was something to see thats for sure. Hopefully I get a chance to meet you! I know most in the Vault mention you quite often when the Nationals make their way to Charlotte. Not many wear an FMJ around here :)

9. OakleyFrankFMJ

Was your son wearing red and grey radars?

I have a feeling the guy who asked if they were O's was just messing with you cause I'm sure the guys on that truck know Juliet's. Not defending them if ya know what I mean. ;)

Wish I woulda met you too. I'll be there again anyway as I love that track.

I know they didn't have the Ferrari collection there but were looking to have it and they definitely didn't have any of the fallout.
    The new stuff was limited to a few select models and that was pretty much it.

10. Batman_1939

Hey Frank. I was great to meet you on Saturday also. I missed you on my second trip around, you were busy and I don't want to interrupt. I hope to see you again in September for the Carolina Nationals.