• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NHRA 4Wide Nationals @ ZMax Dragway

I figured you were already there. lol
I didn't know if anyone else was coming. Hope to run into you today OakleyFrankFMJ.

Have a good safe one.

Stopped by the trailer today. Slightly disappointed with employees (used to my Concord Vault peeps) and very limited selection of newer styles. Guess I was expecting more. Aside from that everyone needs to see an NHRA event before your card is pulled. Overwhelms every sense! 1st four wide, liked it (overwhelmed) but still enjoy the regular 2 lane. Took my 2 boys and they knew what was coming and still jumped every time a nitro car launched. Spent Saturday at the NMRA races in ATL. Been a drag racing weekend!

Guess I missed you today while I was running around.
You know there were 2 girls there that work out of Concord?

No, I didn't. The 2 or 3 guys working there mid day Sunday I didn't recognise from the Concord Vault and had no idea what I was talking about when asked about a few dfferent pairs. Wanted to see a Ferrari Fuel Cell or if they had any FallOut frames. One asked if the sunglasses I was wearing were Oakleys. I was wearing my Juliets. My oldest son just looked at me like is he serious? 4 Wide was something to see thats for sure. Hopefully I get a chance to meet you! I know most in the Vault mention you quite often when the Nationals make their way to Charlotte. Not many wear an FMJ around here :)

Was your son wearing red and grey radars?

I have a feeling the guy who asked if they were O's was just messing with you cause I'm sure the guys on that truck know Juliet's. Not defending them if ya know what I mean. ;)

Wish I woulda met you too. I'll be there again anyway as I love that track.

I know they didn't have the Ferrari collection there but were looking to have it and they definitely didn't have any of the fallout.
The new stuff was limited to a few select models and that was pretty much it.

Latest Posts

Back