• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

NHRA Summernationals @ Englishtown NJ--May 30th - June 2nd

I just forgot.....you didn't know who I was back then. :p
I was down on the track at the starting line......you may have saw me.....when I wasn't there I was at the Rolling O trailer.
I was there from Wednesday all the way through Monday.

Unfortunately I won't make it to Topeka. I'm already at like 7-9 events this year or something like that.

I just forgot.....you didn't know who I was back then. :p
I was down on the track at the starting line......you may have saw me.....when I wasn't there I was at the Rolling O trailer.
I was there from Wednesday all the way through Monday.
I probably would recognize then if I saw you lol...

Only one I hit is Route 66 in Joliet, IL.....25 minutes away from my house.....used to be awesome with 2 events a year until back-to-back tornadoes during the Finals caused them to move the Fall race to Richmond....O trailer is lame..... A 15 footer with all new releases and a clueless staff......I'd love to hit Bristol though......

Only one I hit is Route 66 in Joliet, IL.....25 minutes away from my house.....used to be awesome with 2 events a year until back-to-back tornadoes during the Finals caused them to move the Fall race to Richmond....O trailer is lame..... A 15 footer with all new releases and a clueless staff......I'd love to hit Bristol though......
I have not been to Bristol yet.....heard it is amazing. I'll go soon enough.

Latest Posts

Back