• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale NIB Oakley Juliet Carbon Black Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
So if I'm disobeying any rules then you can just delete my post ... as I'd like to help out other members unfortunately $$$ is more important right now so I will list them on eBay instead.

I dont think you're disobeying and rules ... i think that the members decided to post what a lot of us were thinking, and post it quite frankly ...

Here on OF you can post at whatever price you want ... but we all tend to know fair-ish market value on most frames and chances are a super inflated price will not sell at all...

I think the tiny irritant here is that we're all here as a community and we shouldn't necessarily be trying to make mad money off each other ...

I can totally understand your necessity you cash because of an emergency ... and i also realize it must totally suck to sell something you really enjoy ...but if you want to sell and make money ... IMO stick to Ebay (use a reserve option) and you'll boost your chances because of the vast audience you'll get ...

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
When were they in stock earlier this year? I have gone on oakley.com every single day this year and never saw them and have even called and asked about them a few times. I'm just curious.
I can't recall exactly ... it maybe wasn't this year as in 2014...but in the last year (365 days) for sure because i haven't been a member that long and i seen em available quite a few times online and members also get em though local Vaults ...

Username Hidden said:
I dont think you're disobeying and rules ... i think that the members decided to post what a lot of us were thinking, and post it quite frankly ...

Here on OF you can post at whatever price you want ... but we all tend to know fair-ish market value on most frames and chances are a super inflated price will not sell at all...

I think the tiny irritant here is that we're all here as a community and we shouldn't necessarily be trying to make mad money off each other ...

I can totally understand your necessity you cash because of an emergency ... and i also realize it must totally suck to sell something you really enjoy ...but if you want to sell and make money ... IMO stick to Ebay (use a reserve option) and you'll boost your chances because of the vast audience you'll get ...
I gotcha.

Oh yeah, I wasn't trying to make a lot of money off anybody by any means, but someone mentioned that these sold on here for around $380? I mean, I'm sorry but I paid about $430 after tax and worked very hard to get them. I can't justify selling an xmetal brand new for less than what I paid. $430 was the retail so I felt very comfortable about my $525 price (offers accepted) seeing as it's an xmetal that's been discontinued. I appreciate all the input though, it's been very helpful. Thanks.

@ Jairmayah, I've sold 2 BNIB Carbon/BIP and it was no easy task, for some reason they are not very well liked colorway.

Don't take the comments the wrong way from your O Brothers, most are here to help :)

Username Hidden said:
@ Jairmayah, I've sold 2 BNIB Carbon/BIP and it was no easy task, for some reason they are not very well liked colorway.

Don't take the comments the wrong way from your O Brothers, most are here to help :)
Really? I love the color! I woulda swapped out the lenses if I decided to wear them.

Username Hidden said:
For some reason they are not very well liked

They're kinda boring ... :p ... Compared to every other X metal pair ever ...

Status
Not open for further replies.