1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have some brand new, never worn in the box w/ cleaning pouch Pit Boss sunglasses that I received as a gift but will never use. I already own some Ducati Pit Boss and Ducati Fives Squared. I will attempt to attach pictures and hopefully it works. If I can't get the pictures to work, message me and I'll send them to you. I know that I am a new member to this board but I am not new to forums like this where you buy/sell/trade goods. I am not here to scam anyone, I just don't want, will never use these glasses so I might as well try to find someone who will and what better way than on an Oakley forum. Anyway, here are some pictures of the glasses (hopefully) and I looked for a price guide on the site but couldn't find one so I'll start at $325 FIRM shipped TYD with insurance and delivery confirmation. I know retail on these is $595 on Oakley and have seen them go for upwards of $500 on Ebay so I think it's a fair price. LMK if I'm off and I can negotiate but I think I'm pretty close. Please, no lowball offers. I buy/sell/trade stuff all the time on other forums so like I said, this isn't my first rodeo. Anyway, hit me up if you want some nice sunglasses for a good price, thanks.

PRICE DROP TODAY AND TODAY ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
    :cool::biggrin::eek:

NIB Polarized Pit Boss Matte Black/Titanium....Black Iridium Lens - PitBoss1.jpg
    NIB Polarized Pit Boss Matte Black/Titanium....Black Iridium Lens - PitBoss.jpg

NIB Polarized Pit Boss Matte Black/Titanium....Black Iridium Lens - PitBoss.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Welcome to the forums and good luck with your sale.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks

4. Anonymous

Anonymous I love working Dispatch

Rating:
    100%
    how's the fit on these? i've heard mixed reviews. some say it's to heavy, some say it's really comfortable. such a nice frame. I hope to own one someday. Welcome to the forum, great way to start off your forum membership selling a pit boss :D

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pmed!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM's returned.....up top.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    To me they did feel a little heavy when I tried the tron one on at a o store. But they weren't to heavy they fit my face nice and snug so to me they were a good fit. I personally don't know what to compare them to.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    They don't feel heavy to me at all but I've been wearing my ducati's for awhile now. They are the best fitting sunglasses I've ever worn personally. I don't really know what to compare them to either.....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous I have a few pair.....

Rating:
    100%
    I think if I were to get a Pit Boss, it would be the Ducatis. Very cool pair of shades.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Yes, they are badass. Now, who wants these badass shades? There's someone out there who wants them bad, I just know it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.