1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Testing the waters to see if this would interest anyone. I can send pictures to anyone interested, but the holeshot is spotless sans needing a new battery. Primarily looking for either a white or black face Blade in good working order. Pm me if ya got one and keen on a swap. Thank you!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would also consider any Bullet watch in good working order. Cash offer of $250 or close to that will also be considered. Thanks everyone, I will post pics tomorrow now that this has become a serious trade/sale (my apologies for putting the cart in front of the horse, I was on the fence until a couple hours ago if I really wanted to move this watch).

Last edited by a moderator: 8/30/14
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    NIB Stealth Holeshot For Blade - image.jpg Haven't been home all day but here is a picture of me wearing the watch for the time being.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Alright so an update, I do have the inner box and mounting 'pillow', but it does not have the outer box or sleeve. Here are the the pics,

NIB Stealth Holeshot For Blade - image.jpg NIB Stealth Holeshot For Blade - image.jpg NIB Stealth Holeshot For Blade - image.jpg NIB Stealth Holeshot For Blade - image.jpg NIB Stealth Holeshot For Blade - image.jpg NIB Stealth Holeshot For Blade - image.jpg NIB Stealth Holeshot For Blade - image.jpg NIB Stealth Holeshot For Blade - image.jpg

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Sold, closed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.