• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying NIB XS in plasma/fire or polished

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking to buy brand new, unused, X-squared in plasma or polished frame. I'm looking for fire or ruby polarized lens. Located in NorCal, Bay Area and open to local deal or will pay for shipping if not local.

Want to clarify - I'm looking to buy a complete pair of XS sunglasses (frame, lens, coin, box, papers, etc.), not frame only. :)

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
NA

Last edited:
you might get interested with the unit of @NUMBER 2

Got like new polished complete lenses aren't perfect thow

Thanks all for the replies. I really want a brand new unworn pair and not in a hurry to buy. If I'm unable to source a new pair in a few weeks, I'll re-concider buying a used one.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks all for the replies. I really want a brand new unworn pair and not in a hurry to buy. If I'm unable to source a new pair in a few weeks, I'll re-concider buying a used one.
Ok kinda iffy on that brand new pair would be sealed witch is cool if lenses are perfect but people on here know new from factory does t mean perfect all the time

Username Hidden said:
Ok kinda iffy on that brand new pair would be sealed witch is cool if lenses are perfect but people on here know new from factory does t mean perfect all the time
Good point and thanks for heads up. I don't necessary need the box to be sealed, but I do want to pair to be unworn.

Bump. Still looking