1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm looking to buy brand new, unused, X-squared in plasma or polished frame. I'm looking for fire or ruby polarized lens. Located in NorCal, Bay Area and open to local deal or will pay for shipping if not local.

Want to clarify - I'm looking to buy a complete pair of XS sunglasses (frame, lens, coin, box, papers, etc.), not frame only. :)

Last edited by a moderator: 4/20/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Land of the Gods and ....Molon Lave

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98.1%
    NA

Last edited by a moderator: 4/19/16
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    you might get interested with the unit of @NUMBER 2

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Got like new polished complete lenses aren't perfect thow

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Thanks all for the replies. I really want a brand new unworn pair and not in a hurry to buy. If I'm unable to source a new pair in a few weeks, I'll re-concider buying a used one.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Ok kinda iffy on that brand new pair would be sealed witch is cool if lenses are perfect but people on here know new from factory does t mean perfect all the time

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Good point and thanks for heads up. I don't necessary need the box to be sealed, but I do want to pair to be unworn.

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Still looking