1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.4%
    I am trading a NIB (thats how I purchased it from another member and I have never worn) XS Plasma with Ice lenses with all paperwork and box, coin soft vault and micro bag.
    The box has a couple issues from being stored, but great over all. Everything else is perfect.

I am looking to trade for a BNIB Blue Double tap watch, or A BNIB Double tap stainless, in which case I will add 300.00
    I would also consider NIB Black or White Hollowpoint, in which case I will add 400.00 to the XS.
    I would also consider NIB R1 XM, or Plasma and add 300.00
    NIB  XS Plasma/Ice - IMG_1356.JPG NIB  XS Plasma/Ice - IMG_1350.JPG NIB  XS Plasma/Ice - IMG_1351.JPG NIB  XS Plasma/Ice - IMG_1352.JPG NIB  XS Plasma/Ice - IMG_1353.JPG NIB  XS Plasma/Ice - IMG_1354.JPG NIB  XS Plasma/Ice - IMG_1355.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: 4/19/16
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice set of XS! Hello i'm new to this forum & haven't had a chance to list anything of mine for sale. Lmk if you may be interested in a BNIB XS 6011-08? I know it's not in your list but worth asking. Thanks in advance they have the sticker on the lenses lIke yours do.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    97.4%
    PM me

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.